Freshly brewed coffee
- Brew a fresh cup of coffee using your preferred method.
- Preheat a glass mug by filling it with hot water for a few minutes, then emptying it.
- Add a teaspoon of brown sugar to the preheated mug.
- Pour in 25 ml of Irish whiskey and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add a splash (about 15 ml) of Baileys Irish Cream to the mug and stir gently.
- Fill the mug with the freshly brewed coffee, leaving some space at the top.
- Stir the mixture gently to combine the ingredients.
- Top the coffee with a generous amount of whipped cream.
- Optionally, you can garnish with a sprinkle of cocoa powder or grated chocolate on top.
- Serve and enjoy your homemade Irish coffee!