50ml Tia Maria (or Kahlua)
50ml sugar syrup
100ml of iced Very Strong Coffee
- Chill your Martini glass by filling it with iced water and letting it sit
- Measure 50ml of vodka and pour into your shaker
- Measure 50ml of Tia Maria (or Kahlua) and pour it in too
- Add 50ml of sugar syrup
- Pour in 100ml of iced Very Strong Coffee (see our post on how to make iced coffee) or espresso coffee if you have a coffee machine.
- Add around 10 ice cubes to the shaker
- Get shaking!
- Empty our now chilled Martini glass
- Pour and filter the finished cocktail into the glass
- Garnish with 3 Very Strong Coffee beans